Open Message to IamInnocent:Tutorials on your Web site.

I really enjoy the tutorials on your site. They are some of the most clearly written blender tutes I have seen on the web. I have noticed that you are makeing the most recent ones with viewlet builder. I would like to ask you to PLEASE make them with plain html also like you were doing in the past. That allows me to print them out so I can read them as I am going thru them on the computer. I also put them in a binder for achival purposes.

Personal messages should be sent through PMs or e-mails.

Martin

Hmmm… but the message is clearly labeled ‘Open Message…’ as in Open Letter, as in ‘public’. Do you mean it’s not alowed to talk in public about the fact that you like a certain persons work %|

I was wrong in this it was NOT JMS. Its a member of the blender commun ity called “Bobois” His site is at

http://membres.lycos.fr/bobois/

I confused him with JMS becasue both sites are from france. Although I cannot find his member name anywhere here on elysiun.

Ok I found the user and I have edited the title of this thread. It was IamInnocent

Hmmm… but the message is clearly labeled ‘Open Message…’ as in Open Letter, as in ‘public’. Do you mean it’s not alowed to talk in public about the fact that you like a certain persons work %|[/quote]
He edited the title. It was “Message For JMS…” before. Still, if you want to catch someone’s attention, you should use PMs.

Martin

Ah, I didn’t see that. I agree that PMs are better for personal contacts, I just understood from his message that he tried to reach someone that he didn’t know the username for and therefor asked publicly.

Teeth.

I wrote jms and IamInnocent(when I found out the bobois site was his) both a pm. My purpose in posting this in the forum was to see if other blender users agreed with me that while viewlets were nice some of us that did I primary education BEFORE the advent of the personal computer and the internet, need paper and ink instruction. A well formatted web page does that for us. Personally I like to print out the web page and have it right by my computer as I am going thru the steps of the tutorial. I seem to absorb the information much quicker that way.