Open short film project, let's make a team of fresh artists

Hello everyone, I’m very enthusiastic about animation filmmaking. I want to make my own animation studio and my own team of artists to provide quality short films and more. But this is not possible alone ( if possible then it will take forever). I have two team members but I want more enthusiastic artists who want to be in filmmaking and eager to be in a team of quality artists with positive attitude.
I am going to make a short film and I and my friends have made the script, scenes, characters and all. We have completed almost 30% of our work and now we want to expand our team to collaborate with quality artists and make it epic.
Whoever find it interesting and want to seriously join our team is welcome…
You can contact me through email - [email protected]

Here are some renders from our upcoming short film GODS… Hope you like it and want to be a part of it…

It’s not a volunteer work or something else… It’s making a team and relationships with passionate artists for lifetime…

1 Like

Third one is not a render, it is a character and more like that on which we are working

If you cannot contact me through mail than you can also message me on facebook here

It’s our facebook page called A5D Studios…
Or you can comment here also

It doesn’t matter if you’re far away from us… Really… Internet made everyone in reach to everyone