Open source Mocap system update for Blender 2.8x

Hi everyone.
Some time ago I shared with you my mocap project. A lot had happened since then: The system was released, and we are happy to see many people is using it.

We have now a stable small team in charge of the development, and we preparing the official launch of the first production release of Chordata, which will be carried out during the first half of 2020.

I would like to share with you some of the latest news about the upcoming version of our add-on which, among other new features, will be compatible with 2.8+

If you want to know more about our system you can visit our website: http://chordata.cc or take a look at the lighting talk I did in the last Blender conference:

3 Likes

Amazing work !
Can’t wait to try it :slight_smile:

Thanks!
Are you trying the self-building option or waiting for the official release?

Today Chordata has been featured in BlenderNation! Don’t miss the article if you want to know a little bit more about us! You’ll find a brief explanation about the features of our system and a little bit of our founding story

Thanks @Blendernation for helping us spread the word!

What’s the price? For a complete DIY-kit?

We will be announcing the launch of the first production release in the following months. We are still finishing the last details which will allow us to determinate the exact price.
Out intention is to make it as affordable as possible.

1 Like

Sounds cool. If the beta pricing is something to go after, then that doesn’t look bad. :slight_smile: