Hey, I posted here a while back about my render farm software plow. We just finished scale tests with 12,000 running processes!
Just starting to do documentation now.
Some new features:
- Pipelining dispatcher handles dishing out hundreds of tasks per second.
- Create post jobs that run after a job finishes, even if its killed by artist.
- Maintains long term history and statistics on all jobs.
- Started work on command line tools.
- Lots of GUI enhancements and additions, like customizable layouts.
- High performance client library using c-python bindings on top of thrift c++ library.