OpenPatrician isometrics

Summary

OpenPatrician isometric models

As the game OpenPatrician is progressing into the stage where isometric renderings are required, I thought I would start a new thread to document the progress on that one in addition to the game art thread containing all the details.
For this first part I chose the model that has the biggest footprint, so that I could figure out where the camera position needs to be. It is my understanding, that all other models should be rendered with the same camera positions and centered at the same location.

The church is based on the cathedral model and it exists in three different levels of extension. While getting this done I had to tackle some issues where parts where just not showing up or not being rendered. In all cases it turned out to be a case where the linked collection in the original file had some wrong settings for visibility or was linked from another collection.
Another thing that caused me some headaches was getting a shadow cast on the floor, while the floor is not rendered.
What is still unclear to me is how to render this out in the game with a combination of different isometric models. Would they have just more empty space around them, so that the tile size is always the same and the offsets need to be adjusted when rendering, or could the tiles be smaller.