Optiloops - new loops optimizing addon

Hi. I didn’t post the GitHub link intentionally. I do it so with all the addons I ‘sell’, so people have more’chance’to support what I do and actually allow me to improve the addons further. Without the support, I simply won’t be able to improve or add new features. That’s why I do only mention, but don’t link to GitHub repo, so people at least have to Google for it;)

1 Like

Completely get that, and wouldn´t have posted the github link unless you hadn´t mentioned it. Removed it from my post.

Thanks. I know it’s weird :wink: It’s actually strange for me and I never know how to do it. Maybe I should just separtate addons from BlenderKit, and put up a Patreon instead. I always want to honor the open-source spirit, but my experience with letting people only to donate was always so that there were nice donations, but never enough to actually pay for the time spent. It’s a neverending dilemma.

4 Likes

Thank you very much! Amazing script!

1 Like

Vduha can I just buy this script on gumroad or something?

1 Like

I second this requested option.

Consider this a third request. I’m not a fan of subscriptions and it seems a little silly to a potential customer to pay a repeatedly for a script they’d rather buy.

1 Like

I dream about version for 2.9#. Is it really to dream about?

2 Likes

There is an alternate branch that even works in Blender 3.0 https://github.com/1C0D/optiloops I hope this will help you out.

7 Likes