Optimize a complex model for shading

so I have create a house in blender, and now I want to UV unwrap it and then texture it using substance painter, the problem is that there are a lot of faces that will take UV and memory space but won’t be visible, because I just want to render the exterior of the house.

so is there a way I can delete those faces and any hidden geometry automatically.

I don’t think there is a fully automated method to do this. That’s the kind of thing you should plan while you are modeling if possible.

But, the good news is that your model should be pretty easy to do manually if you know what to do.

Your planks all seem aligned, so if you go in the top, front and side views and activate X-ray, you could easily select one side of all major walls and floors in seconds. This will be especially easy if you kept the objects separate, which you seem to have done, judging from the colors.

Honestly, this is what I would do with this model, any method that’s more automated would be harder than just doing it by hand.