Optimized Wheat Field Test In Eevee + .Blend

I spent the last couple days putting my first Geometry Node Group together, and I wanted to share what it looks like and the .blend for anyone who might need it. I integrated Peter P’s Camera Fulstrum Tutorial, Kammerbild’s Distance Culling Tutorial, and we:teach’s WINDY GRASS Tutorial to create a field of wheat that culls the foliage/dirt mounds based on camera view and distance, and blows realistically in the wind through noise and wind speeds. Inside the Geo Node setup is also a Separate Geometry node that is unconnected that when the ground mesh is connected, it also culls that mesh geometry as well. I have it disabled as for this scene, it was better to have a low-poly ground plane than subdivide it so it culls properly.

Test Video

Geo Nodes .Blend

Please let me know if I’m sharing the nodes incorrectly, this is my first time sharing, when I appended to a new file, it didn’t display onto my ground plane, but the set-up is there. Surely there’s something that needs deleted and re-added or something. I know what you’re thinking, the assets aren’t in the .blend, and you’re right, since they didn’t work, I deleted them to try and minimize file size.