Organic Bike

well, I’m tired of working on this. I gave it some nice colors and call it done :slight_smile:

http://goofster.dyndns.org/pics/Bike/Bikefinal.jpg

very cool

can i have onbe?

Nice bike, love the wheels. Just curious, how and where would someone seat to ride/drive it. Perhaps give it some sort of a seat and some steering thingee. Also, it’s puzzling how it will move from point A to point B with no engines or peddles. :smiley:

Overal nice colour and design. :o
Nimrad

Goofster forgot to mention, that this bike is only for the highly evolved human being, thus it’s drives with the mind. Having a seat while thinking is less energy consuming, so he’s found this design to be a complete new way of transportation. Btw Goofster, I thought you allready patented that thing…I heared it was in production…hwne is one made available for me??? :smiley:

thats great, how much are you going to be selling those things on the market for. I’ll pay you with one free copy of LightWave :wink:

lijkt me moeilijk om op te fietsen :smiley:
ziet er toch leuk uit.

GOED WERK LANDGENOOT!!!

Don’t you see it? The guy driving this thing sits on the black leather part in the middle and steers with that little joystick that Goofster has attached there.

I like it Goof! Maybe pump up the tires to give it a somewhat more ‘tough’ and ‘futuristic’ image, right now the wheels look a bit outdated compared to the rest of the bike, see? Try out some kind of Monster Truck wheels on this baby. Well… the small version of those, of course. :slight_smile:

And you know… We probably all want to see it in action now :smiley:
show us!

• Stungun

looks good but those wheels gotta go! looked better before. i would also ditch the screen as well but then again in a futuristic movie you could make it work. don’t tell me they haven’t found a new way to track people other than little yellow license plates? damn futurists :stuck_out_tongue: