Ori and the Will of the Wisps - Fan Art?

I was playing Ori and the Will of the Wisps 3 days ago and I loved the atmosphere. I really wanted to re-create the environment, it looked like a lot of fun so I decided to give it a try and I’m happy how the finished piece looks like.
If you want to see the timelapse of this project, here is a link:

92 Likes

I love these types of fantasy art.

1 Like

This is amazing :smiley:. I am just playing it now, and it is fantastic! I thikn you really captured the style very well.

1 Like

Beautiful work!

1 Like

The art is so beautiful!

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

I often wonder how to modell and texture such detailed landscapes. Your timelaps give me some worthy answers to that question. Your work is very impressive :slight_smile:

1 Like

You’re on the #featured row! :+1:

1 Like

I was waiting for someone to create a scene based on Ori. Well done! Oh, and what do u think about the clay brush in 2.82 version? Are u comfortable with it?

1 Like

Loved the atmosphere, I just had to :stuck_out_tongue:
And yes I feel comfortable with it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you, I really appreciate that :slight_smile:

I love this game!

1 Like

Incredible timelapse. It shows how much effort it takes to make a single frame. Great job, thanks for the video.
I love this Naturaleza (i am spanish) landscapes, similar to my work, but i guess i am still too “young” in Blender Artist to post… hope to show you in the future.

1 Like

Glad u liked it!
I’m “young” aswell in the Blender Artists :stuck_out_tongue: I would love to see your work! Tell me when you decided to make a post.

Love your work. But I don’t understand, lots of ppl use blender because its free (like me) but almost 80% of good finished works is finished with substance painter. :confused:

because substance is for texture painting wich is a whole different thing, people that use Houdini, 3DS Max, Maya, C4D use it aswell. Most people that use blender because its free is because they are to young to pay for most things and if you’re an adult and you use it because its free it because its just not worth it to pay 2.400€/year if you don’t work as an 3D artist. there is a lot of price difference between substance and maya for example. Lot of people also prefer Blender since 2.8.

1 Like