@oscurart
Just noticed that Oscurart Tools is no longer included with the 2.91 build (can confirm it was in 2.90.1). Wondering why and if it will reappear at some point. Was a handy add-on.
Daf
@oscurart
Just noticed that Oscurart Tools is no longer included with the 2.91 build (can confirm it was in 2.90.1). Wondering why and if it will reappear at some point. Was a handy add-on.
Daf
Yes, youâre right.
I had some differences with some people from the community.
You can get my addon from my repo 
Thanks!
Is this the repo you are referring to
If so Iâm not sure exactly what I need out of all of those files to install the Tools.
I copied it over from the 2.90 install files and itâs good to go.
Thanks!
Download the oscurart tools folder and paste into the addons_contrib. Then enable it from preferences. I donât recommend install addons from âinstallâ.
Perfect - thanks again! 
Daf
Hello,I copied oscurart_tools to addons:
sudo cp -r /home/alex/workspace/Thirdparty/Blender-28-Addons/oscurart_tools/ /usr/share/blender/2.91/scripts/addons
Enabling it in preferences,then using âDistribute Objectsâ to distribute selected 5 objects,and got an error:
Needs at least two selected objects
And it seems that this error occurred in old version before.
https://blenderartists.org/t/oscurart-tools-update-rig-model-render-setting-more/576702/28
How to fix this issue?Thanks.
I got the same Problem. Got an error: âNeeds at least two selected objectsâ even when there are more objects selected.
EDIT:
It still works with version 2.90.1.
Download previous version of Blender here:
Index of /release/Blender2.90/
and then go to Edit -> Preferences -> Addons -> Search for Oscurart Addons. They are still there.
Sorry, I tried to copy the âoscurart_toolsâ folder into:
C:\Program Files\Blender Foundation\Blender 2.91\2.91\scripts\addons_contrib
I couldnât find it in add-on preference setting.
Nope, me neither. Tried a bunch of things, but none of that makes any script or the addon itself show up.
You use this link download the zip and just drag the folder âoscurart_toolsâ in your addons default folder dir (for windows is = C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.91\scripts\addons)
Thatâs what I tried as well, I couldnât see the addon in the menu.
Sorry for the late reaction, that indeed fixes the install.
@oscurart For some reason though the addon creates errors when alligning objects after a distribution with align tools or Machin3toolsâ align. It is easily reproduced and triggered by succesively aligning and distributing objects. The error may also be triggered by using the object distribute function in succession.
the the previous posts!
Thank you light bringer !!!
Two questions if I may, if the right click version of the add-on doesnât work, can it be removed ? Because it makes me wonder what other versions doesnât work.
Question 2: What does distribute Meshes does ? I assumed it is about multiple âelementsâ inside an object so I selected a bunch of object and pressed Control + J to combine them and then select all the objects inside while in edit mode and then click âDistribute Meshesâ to see if that is what it does but it shows that mythical âNeed at least two selected objectsâ again.
Even if you have no time to answer at the moment it is fine, cause I mainly use your amazing add-on to do the object distribution/spacing thing, THANK YOU 
Two questions if I may, if the right click version of the add-on doesnât work, can it be removed ? Because it makes me wonder what other versions doesnât work.
Question 2: What does distribute Meshes does ? I assumed it is about multiple âelementsâ inside an object so I selected a bunch of object and pressed Control + J to combine them and then select all the objects inside while in edit mode and then click âDistribute Meshesâ to see if that is what it does but it shows that mythical âNeed at least two selected objectsâ again.
Yes both options works now, didnât know why it needs the N panel to be opened.
Thank you, currently you are the ONLY ONE who have an add-on that perform this task, thank you for being the Hero we need ;p
Hahahahaha, youâre welcome.