Ouch 🩸

Ouch! :drop_of_blood:

Concept: Guillermo Casas

:art: metinseven.nl

57 Likes

:laughing: Good one, maybe you can make this in 3D ArtStation - Globophobia
I’m not sure about copyrights, but this look as good ‘job’ for you.

2 Likes

Great job. I like it a lot!

2 Likes

Thanks guys, great to read your comments on a lazy Sunday morning. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Very great modell of the cactus. Maybe add some more red color to the composition?

1 Like

Revenge xD

:heart: :heart: :heart:

1 Like

The character’s posture and facial expression is absolutely priceless. Excellent design.

2 Likes

Many thanks guys!

@bbeginner I think the desert-like orange tint has become a bit too dominant in the image. I tried some more color tuning, but the orange is present in every part of the image, and I don’t feel like revisiting it any more. I’m sufficiently satisfied with the result, time to move on to the next scene. :slightly_smiling_face:

@Metin_Seven I just thought about more blood at the finger. I learned that you can claim attention of the viewer through colours by adding colours, that are opposite on the colour wheel. But i also understand if you want to move on.

1 Like

:+1:

I tried to attract some attention to the finger by adding a rim light. Hope that works a bit. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Updated the image after all, couldn’t resist. :wink: Thanks for giving me the push I needed. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

:teacher: : Cacti don’t bleed or feel pain.
:cactus: : But it’s a… it’s a NAILLL ! … And it’s BIG too!!

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

Cool, two works, thanks a lot! :+1::+1:

You’re on the #featured row! :+1:

2 Likes

:+1::+1:

Good to be back! :wink:

1 Like