Outline of the object does not accompany the bones

the outline of the object was made using solidify exactly as in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YreUxnIP6U&t=1s
the bones used are extracted from the game garrys mod i am using source tools.
after putting all the bones in their places i’m using the weigh paint on the body parts
the outline is being painted at the same time as the normal body, so you should supposedly be accompanied but is it coming out of the body, any way to accompany the main body? using a backup model without outline works normally,

Are you sure the weight paint is the same for both the shadow and the main body? It looks like it’s lighter on the left leg shadow. Either that or some of the vertices are on the wrong bone.

its little difficult to see but both are painted

with vertices in the wrong bones do you say any flaws in the leg? or the position of the bone in relation to the leg that may be poorly located?

could be weights are “contaminated” by other bones causing it to mix oddly. back in the old 2.7x you could pick a vert and see all the weights that have been applied to it in the N panel.

apparently i duplicated the pelvis bone at some point and this copy was influenced on the whole body lol well i even took a print of the bone pulling the shadow from another part of the body after i “fixed the legs”