Overlay Text on Featured is Unreadable

In my humble opinion the blue overlay text on the top featured row is totally unreadable, over than disturbing.
Maybe the current overlay on mouse hovering would suffice, or, in opposite of how it’s now, only the avatar of the author could be visible over each image.

Ehm… what blue overlay?

Ah interesting, it’s not supposed to look like that… Which browser and OS are you using?

Safari on OS X 10.9.5.

Something is changed recently, before in did not look like that (black text perhaps?)

I can’t reproduce that on Safari/OS X 10.13.6. Your OS version is very old, I can’t offer support for that, sorry.

Ok, I can understand, though things were working fine since a week or so ago, my Safari was the same, but recently I have several issues, such as the reported lost connections that never occurred before.
Something must have changed on the site which has brought new incompatibilities.

Thank you

Now the blue text has gone .

I apologize, but when something changes I have no way to know what depends on the site and what on my computer.

I haven’t made any changes since Monday, so I’m guessing it’s on your end then :slight_smile: Glad it’s fixed itself!

1 Like

I think the same

Thank you.

It’s almost unreadable for me here too, using Opera.

2018-09-02_19-11-08