P 51 Mustangs at sunset

Hope you like it.

digiman

Attachments

Nice scene but the color of the light doesn’t quite fit the sunset. The planes should be lightet a little bit more orangy.
I’d say 4*.

I think this would look great if you toy with the background longer. It doesn’t fit with the gloss on the wings and it’s too blurry. Try using a photo.
And don’t let the light make that orange circle under the mustang. Try changing the lighting, it’s really important for a sunset scene :wink:

This image is definitely going to be good.

Great model. You need to bump it and rethink the material. Doesn’t fit the background imo

I thought the mustang had a 4 blade prop?
Looks good but I’d get away from the modern looking control tower.

I’d decrease the lighting on the planes. As you look to background everything is silueth. I imagine the plans to be nearly silueth too.

Changes i made. I made more orange specs Used a photo in background and eliminated orange circle. There is a bumpmap but you can’t see it well considering the angle and lights (just look on top of wings to see the bumpmap) The mustang has 4 props my blueprint only show a circle not the blades, fixed that, as for the modern tower, these P 51’s are more for an air show that is why they were painted the way they were. Finally I did not want to darken the planes too much All great suggestions i might add it really helped the image out. thanks

digiman

Attachments