Pack sound in exe

How can I pack sound in an exe when I do File - Save Runtime?

file >Pack Data…

then save it.

Or!

You can use pygame, and use the OGG format. The sounds do not need to be packed if you use Pygame…

YOu get a lot more features from pygame… Nice background music that streams… and 8 channels by default for your sound effects! (you can make more channels, but older sound cards only support 8)

Well, I did so but I get
Sound actuator blah-blah failed to load sample

Maybe only some wav format are supported by packing?
The strange thins is that it works great in blender when I press P…
It’s a wave 8 but 11kHz PCM uncompressed

Btw is WAVE file format with compression (mp3, adpcm, a-law…) supported natively?

Btw is WAVE file format with compression (mp3, adpcm, a-law…) supported natively?

Nope, hopefully soon it will be.

make sure that they are mono wav files., not sure why that is not working for you.

sudo, I’ve been having that problem with Blender 2.45 as well. What version of Linux are you using? Also, what audio hardware do you have?

I don’t understand why, but I can’t seem to get sound support to function correctly in Blender (on Linux). Sound works fine in every other program I use, but not with Blender. Only unpacked .wav files work for me. If I pack them, I get the same error you’re talking about. If I try PyGame, PyGame complains that it can’t access the sound card from inside Blender. All of my PyGame scripts work perfectly outside of Blender, though (running them from the terminal).