Paid - Blender modeling for software UI

Hi,

Kazrog is looking for a Blender artist to create 3D models for upcoming software product user interfaces. We are an audio effects plugin software company, and our user interfaces are typically intended to resemble physical audio hardware devices such as guitar amps, rack effects, and pedals.

This is per-project contract work, but will likely lead to regular work every 1-2 months.

Deliverables would be in the form of Blender source files with some keyframe animation (typically moving knobs or lights that turn on and off, very simple linear motion.) We typically do all the rendering and 2D slicing in house, and we can provide example Blender source files that we’ve used for existing products.

Budget will typically range from $250-$800 USD per project, depending on the complexity of the design, and/or variations needed. This is modeling work first and foremost, and beyond a couple of quick test renders just to get a feel for the work, we don’t need any rendering work, as we can do it in house from your source files.

Legal note: Typically, these projects require signing a standard boilerplate NDA, which expires upon release of the final software product.

Examples from one of our software plugins:

5 Likes

Is there an email to send formal applications?

1 Like

I’ll follow up with anyone that seems like a good fit via direct message, and then send my email there. I don’t publish email addresses on the open web (for obvious reasons.)

The response to this thread has been overwhelming. So much talent out there! I’ll be following up with some folks as time permits today. Thanks!

3 Likes