I’m a beginner and I’m tired of beating my head against a wall rigging my character. I know someone with experience would be able to do it easily. It’s basically a stickfigure with some extras I put on the face.
- Project rig a bipedal character with rigify (or preferred method) and maybe tell me what I was doing wrong.
- I’ll be using the finished character to make a 3d vtuber model maybe vchat.
- What kind of designer are you looking for? Someone better at rigging than me.
- What is the deadline? Next week or so.
- Description of the project. I would like the character to move without weird deformations. and all of his headgear looking the same direction when his head turns.
- What is the budget? $40 is yours for the rigging. (negotiable if I’m not understanding the problem correctly)
Message me and I’ll send a like to the blender file and you can see if it’s worth your time.