Paid Job To Create Photo-realistic Bat Cave-Esque Interior

Technically the title is correct. I am hiring a 3D artist to create a photo-realistic interior of the “Mermalair” which is a nautical spongebob parody of the popular Bat Cave.

This photo shows what you will be replicating. I will give you some creative freedom on this project, and I will give you reference footage of the Mermalair artwork, the actual bat cave, and real cave structures. Your job will be to have fun and build a cool interior; based off of the reference footage, your own imagination, and any other details i give you. the final interior size is comparable to a soccer field (futbol field) and the height is comparable to an american football stadium hieght.

The final project I require from you will be a fully modeled interior with detailed textures, prepared for rendering in Cycles.

Please send me a message with your estimate on how much you would charge for this project, along with a sample of your portfolio.

Thank you!

Attachments

Whoops, accidental post.

I’m interested in this job, but due to the size of the project… I’d say this is going to take about 2 weeks, if I worked 3 hours a day on it. Therefor, I could complete the project for about $200… If you’re interested, or would like to negotiate the price, please send me a PM, and view my portfolio.

PM has been sent. Thank you for the opportunity!