[PAID] Looking for a 3d modeller who can make printable sculpture

We’re looking for a 3D artist to create digital models of sculptures for 3D printing.
We’d like to share two reference images to give an idea of the type of work we’re looking for and get an approximate price estimate.
We don’t need any textures, lighting, or rendered visuals - just a finished 3D model suitable for 3D printing.
If your portfolio and estimated pricing match our expectations, we’ll provide additional reference images from all angles, along with a more detailed brief.
Please reach out to me for more information.
Thank you!

Hi Anastasiia,

I’d be glad to help you with modeling these sculptures for 3D printing!

I work in Blender and specialize in clean, watertight (manifold) geometry optimized specifically for 3D printing (.stl / .obj / .blend). I ensure closed meshes without non-manifold edges, proper wall thickness, and smooth surfaces ready for slicing.

Since no textures or lighting are required, turnaround will be very fast. My recent commercial work is under NDA with client studios, but I would love to review your two reference images to give you an immediate, accurate price and time estimate.

To eliminate any risk on your end, I can also do a quick test blockout/sample of a small element for free so you can verify my mesh cleanliness firsthand.

My rates are flexible (per-sculpture or hourly). Reach out directly:
• Discord: antinarrys
• Email: roman.zbor.uk@gmail.com

Best regards,
Roman

Up to discuss, feel free to reach me on Behance

Behance
alexanderte682

Best,
Alexander