PAID/Ownership offer! Looking for "Backrooms" style animator for series of feature films

Paid position/ownership opportunity. Looking for a blender artist/animator to partner with on series of horror feature films. I am looking for someone who can re-create something similar to visuals of “The Rolling Giant” on Youtube.

I am a successful film producer and I am extremely honest/transparent. I can, and will share financials to who gets the job. Who I am looking for is someone who shares my passion for film and someone I will use for the next 5-10 years on roughly 8 films. I’m offering cash up front and/or ownership. (To be determined)

The money is real and this is a serious offer. I am looking for demo links showing content that you made entirely by yourself. The focus of my projects is first person realism. Really wish I knew Blender:)

Thanks everybody! So glad this community exists!

The Rolling Giant

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.