A Magritte touch :smiley:

1 Like

This is so beautiful, such an ethereal vibe :heart_eyes:

1 Like

This is a so simple scene but yet so amazing ! :star_struck:
Really love it :heart_eyes:
Keep going !

2 Likes

There is a lot here that is really truly wonderful. Though I am not so sure about gallons of paint… An easel with a palette on it would make more sense imho. Also, me personally, I would have had visible footprints in the sand and a small figure down by the water, as if the artist stepped into their own painting (like a reverse of Samara in the The Ring, but way the hell less creepy) and walking to (or into) the water… And the lighting, especially the unseen the skylight, completely rocks! Great work Jamie! Make more art yo!

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

Thank you so much! The place this comes from was ethereal :slight_smile:

I don’t know how I came up with the composition but it’s really hard to make simple yet beautiful scenes, thank you very much!

First of all, sorry for my very very late reply! I don’t come on here often at all! I did actually try putting an easel in there but it detracted attention from the main focal point which is the framed painting door thing. It makes more sense but it doesn’t work in the scene. But that second point… damn… I wish I had done that!! It didn’t occur to me at the time but it would make perfect sense, enhance the image and fit right in! Painting the image and then walking through and into their new creation. Genius! Thank you so so much for you’re love comment. I’m touched and I’m trying to work on more art, it’s a process for me to work on my stuff. To not get too addicted but not let it go completely. It’s one or the other for me. I’m working on building balance in every area of my life at the moment and my art is a thing I let come and go when possible - but I’m working on being more consistant : ))

2 Likes