Papercuts

I have always wondered that… I can never give myself a papercut.

Thor: Of course you can’t cut yourself. You’re a robot, as documented by your avatar.

BTW: Think someone could die if they had a really, really, really big paper cut?

This is scary… what are you people trying to accomplish by getting this special kind of cut? If pain makes you feel alive, and you try to give a braindead person a papercut… woah, I got carried away there… I don’t know how you can give yourself a papercut, but I think you can give someone else a papercut… can you say, OW!

I remember that somewhere was something about a freak accident that involved a papercut in the eye… it might have been a movie… or something… but that is an interesting idea. I hate papercuts, and I hate even more when something happens to eye. It is… disgusting :stuck_out_tongue:

heres the why:

i cut myself with a scalpel the other day, and it doesnt hurt. because the cut is so CLEAN. theres a lot of blood, and no discomfort. with paper, the surface is extremely rough, so there is more pain. rougher cut = more pain. its the same with good chef’s knives, they dont hurt either.

Find me tomorow I’l give you one for you. Thats if you want one. :Z