PARANOIA

How do you all know that the llamas really exist? Are you sure that anything exists? Couldn’t we all really be hooked up to computer stations run by white lab mice who are using every human being in existance to solve the ultimate questions and everything we see around us is simply the result of electronic stimulation to prevent the brain from going catatonic? And the llamas are simply the subconscious manifestations of our repressed desire for broiled spinich? Can you be sure that the furniture behind you isn’t making rude guestures in your general direction. Can you? CAN YOU!?!?

Goo (or so you think)

yes

Of course, I shot that sofa dead years ago, and the table is too afraid of my collection of baseball bats (glass tables are easy to control).

1. pofo

don´t be suspicious of the table, be suspicious of the baseball bats :o

and Sofas are normally very patient, so there is a chance of it just playing dead til you don´t care enough.

The furniture sales are controlled by the government. Furniture is also made of pure alien.

Or, as you guys say it, “llamas!”

valarking: Walks make us bored, paranoid, and increasingly aware of the aliens around us. The aliens that came up with the idea of creating moons and suns so that we would go crazy. The aliens hiding as government agents hiding as normal humans. The aliens that designed alien containers called “llamas.”

GASP! This is unneccesarily offensive! Kib will shut it down! I’ll be kicked off! Everyone will hate me! The government will kidnap me and take me over to Universe 6241, where they hunt from 2900 and below for fun! AAAHHH!

Yellow all

Llamas, Furniture, lab mice…

Just watch out for the fish. They are your real rulers

HEY SCOTTISHPIG

HERE`S SOME FISHING BAIT ANNOYING US!

GOT SOME USE FOR IT?

HH

I’m sorry, but you guys are WAY off base. Camels, llamas, fish — phooey! The root of all evil is, and has always been, the DUCK-BILLED PLATYPUS.

http://www.belden-arts.com/photo/platypus.jpg

Now, that’s something to get paranoid about!

cannot be

its eyes aren´t glowing!

HH

Cats are the aliens! At least, that’s what England thought. OR KNEW! Mainly because some of them are aliens.

Some more aliens are rats (from an opposing universe–1341–and the cats are suspicious of them), dogs (from Universe 1245, a friendly place), the government, llamas, duck-billed platypuses, Ton Roosendaal (and all the other NaN employees, but they’re from our universe), furniture and lawyers. And these things:

:smiley:
:slight_smile:
:frowning:
:o
:-?
8)
:x
:stuck_out_tongue:
:wink:

They’ve even invaded my signature! Look:

Hey, and don’t drink the water… it’s got all sorts of mind controlling chemicals put into it by the goverment - they’re just trying to subdue us all.

I’m almost afraid to add my two cents to this thread, because it’s been reduced to a joke, but mind control will not come through chemicals. It will come through low frequency waves. I’m not sure what kind of waves, it may be electromagnetic or it could be microwaves (not the kind used to heat food in.)

In the late 1950’s the Soviets had a device supposedly used for theraputic purposes. The North Koreans learned how to use it for mental reprogramming. The American government, acting through a Canadian operative, purchased one of these devices, (LIDA, if you want to do a search on it) but they supposedly didn’t have the resources to study the technology. We all know that our government (or the American government, for those in the Eastern and Southern hemispheres, and part of the Northern) has an untarnished record of honesty, (insert sarcastic laugh here) so I believe them.

Seriously, I believe that not only they have studied the technology, but that they are preparing it for use against the general populous. The new security measures since 9-11 provide the perfect cover. This next part is only a guess, but they could come up with a story like it will only work on people wearing special anklets or with a chip inside them, and it will turn potential terrorists into productive members of society. Or it may only work on those with chips in them, but there is a new chip out that they implant in a person’s hand and it’s supposed to store all financial and medical records. That could be a ploy to gain control. They’ve already done experiments where a doctor could control his wife’s finger from across the room using said chips.

You guys probably think I’m making this up as I go along, so I’m going to hit submit now. Before I do, if you want to search, the device is LIDA. A google search will turn up links to both an Italian orginization and information on the LIDA device, so you’ll have to be patient.

“Paaaranoiaaa, paaaaaranoiaaa! Laa-la-laa-laa-laa!”
-Bauhaus: Paranoia

mind control is good. it makes you want wHat thE government wants. that way you’Ll not have to PartIcipate in anything you don’t want to. you’ll even want to be Mind controLled. This is whY I like research iNto these kind of thinGs. i’m sure the government has no such thing as a mind control device though.

:wink:

1. pofo

(don’t believe everything you say)

the device is already there. It has a remote control for switching channels or altering volume. It´s called television :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Did I mention that I don´t have one?

HH

[/quote]HEY SCOTTISHPIG

HERE`S SOME FISHING BAIT ANNOYING US!

GOT SOME USE FOR IT?

HH[/quote]

that fish you speak of is only slightly deranged. Actually it was me in disguise. The real “The Fish” hasn’t actually posted anything yet because he hasn’t found the time.

mind control will not come through chemicals. It will come through low frequency waves. I’m not sure what kind of waves, it may be electromagnetic or it could be microwaves (not the kind used to heat food in.)
Mind control, or at least bodily control, is indeed possible, but not at our level of technology, or at least public level of technology. It would take the form of electric stimulus/manipulation however, not electromagnetic radiation. I don’t believe EM radiation can affect electric signals enough to make a difference. It would also require a much more thorough understanding of our nervous system. The scientist could control his wife’s finger because of an electrical single sent along her nervous system by a chip. To attain bodily control you’d need to implant a chip in the body, I’d put it in the lower brain stem, or the upper spinal cord, that would halt out going signals and be able to transmit it’s own. Actual mental control would require actual understanding how the memory center is wired. If it was understood, mind control would simply require programing new memories in and wiping the old ones.

Goo

http://www.haarp.alaska.edu/

It is here!!!