Parenting/binding an animated meshed rig from plask into a scene

Hello,
I would like to hire someone for an independent project that I am working on. How much would it cost for the following?

I’m recreating a scene from this youtube video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htYVs1XZ5UM but I was having some difficulty parenting the hand bone to the pole so that they would snap to the object. In the comments the creator says, parented two locators to the pole and then parent constrained the hands to the locators

I wasn’t entirely clear what they meant.

I uploaded a video to plask of a person dancing around the pole. Downloaded the fbx and imported the fbx to the scene. Every time I parent to the bone to the pole, the pole moves with the character that I downloaded from plask as opposed to the dancer dancing around the pole.

There’s no immediate deadline. I just need someone to help out with the animation of connecting the animation from a rig that I downloaded from both Mixamo and Plask of a person dancing around the pole. I’ve already designed everything else including the dancer and the club. The main clip is approximately 310 frames. I can give you the original video, the armature that I downloaded from plask, and the location.

Here is the original post when I was looking for an animator who would be familiar with this sort of thing

Hello
Can you share your project file with me?
I wanna check your settings for the dancer

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.