Part Time Rigger/Animator for game development

Are you an animator/rigger with a love for fantasy and gaming? We are a small team with over 30 years of game experience seeking a talented and experienced individual to join our development team on a part-time basis. You will have the opportunity to contribute to our game projects by bringing to life our first-person views, low poly NPC/Enemy/Player characters, and more.

Job Requirements:

• Proven experience rigging and/or animating first-person views.
  • Experience with fantasy type animations such as melee, swords, bows, etc.
  • Experience rigging and/or animating low poly NPC/Enemy/Player characters.
  • Experience rigging and/or animating for games on the PC platform.
  • Familiarity with rigging and/or animating for the Unity game engine.

Responsibilities:

• Collaborate with our team to create exciting and engaging animations.
  • Rig and animate characters/monsters for our game projects.
  • Ensure all animations work smoothly within the Unity engine and on the PC platform.

If you are passionate about gaming and animation, we would love to see your work. Interested applicants should contact us via Direct Message on Blenderartists.org with the following information:

A link to your portfolio/previous work demonstrating your skills and experience in animation and rigging.

We look forward to seeing your application!

1 Like

I m not sure what is you reddit user, I will send a message here, is this correct?

Sorry about that. I updated the post. Please direct message us on BlenderAritsts. Thanks!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.