Pavel

Don’t scare Pavel!

Sculpted, textured and rendered in Blender :heart:. Postprocessing in Photoshop.
Project Source Files available at ArtStation , Blender Market and Gumroad

Project Source Files available at ArtStation , Blender Market and Gumroad

Share, like and leave a comment. Thanks. :pray:

68 Likes

Love the lighting! Great job

1 Like

Even monsters go to the dentist. He needs a better one though. Great work!

2 Likes

Great job indeed. You’re impressively productive!

3 Likes

I’m curious. Does your own work ever creep you out? Your work is amazing, but Its just so…shivers

:rofl:

5 Likes

That’s me begging for vacations. :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

@carlossosa3d I love to work with light and 3D makes it easy. Thanks for your reply. :wink:
@Calandro Yeah he is taking care of his teeth, that’s good. Ty for the love!
@Metin_Seven Hello Metin my buddy. Thanks yet again for stopping by and leaving a nice comment. I wish i would be more productive though. Those highly detailed artworks take a lot of time to finish, especially the last/tertiary phase.
@Magnavis I think he is cute. Well i watched quite a lot of Ren and Stimpy in my youth plus the weird Garbage Pail Kids stuff made his mark on me. :smile:

3 Likes

Even without reading the title i thought: Please… don’t harm me… (i have children)…

2 Likes

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

3 Likes

That makes Pavel and me very happy. Thanks Bart!

3 Likes

So we get to see a happy pavel ??

:joy:

2 Likes

You’re on the #featured row! :+1:

1 Like

Love every piece of it! mostly the texturing! really… with Blender?! unbelievably well done! :clap: :clap:

Jaw-dropping work. His design is amazing - I bet his mother is very proud of Pavel! :slight_smile:

Hey man, great job again! (and again and again…)
Your inspiring work has something unique. Maybe it’s the detail, maybe the lighting, or maybe it’s the originality of the poses and expressions that you choose for your carachters…

This has something sinister thou.
A ring bells in my head…
ever heard of Pickman’s model?

Incredible work as always! Are the pore level details actually sculpted or a normal/bump map?

I am also curious as to what you use to get the closest approximation for the dam standard brush when sculpting in Blender?

@Okidoki Maybe in the future. :smile:
@bartv Thanks!
@Roozy All done in Blender except post processing. Blender is powerful! Thanks for your love, time and interest. :wave:
@ManuelGrad Awesome. Thanks!
@lsscpp Very appreciated - i’m glad my characters are interesting. Oh and no i haven’t heard of Pickman. Thanks for sharing.
@Jamez Tertiary details are sculpted but i had a mild skin pore normal map laid on top with this project.
High pinch value of the Crease brush is a good start. I’m not that familiar with the dam standard brush so someone else might give a better answer.
Thanks for your comment. :blush:

3 Likes

Usually don’t comment on your work since I don’t have anything to say valuable because your skills are so high up there, but here, have my “this looks so cool” and “how”. Going through your artstation is also really motivating, seeing how you progressed the last years :slight_smile: Thanks for being inspiring!

2 Likes

Very motivational comment, thanks! :handshake:

1 Like

Surprised look - and as mentioned before good lightning.

1 Like