Peaceful environment

It is the final version of my work I did to relieve the tiredness of the day.
Blender 4.0 was used.
Production time : 2 hours 18 minutes
Samples 110
For color editing, Photoshop was used

20 Likes

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

Very subjectively, in a scale relationship between the elements, I find that the ivy leaves are a little too large in relation to the building. If this is the case, it must be a small matter.
I don’t have the same impression for grass: but perhaps a little also for yellow flowers (dandelions).
And the intensity of the normal map for the rocks on each side is perhaps too high, which gives a too “contrasted” appearance compared to the whole. Just impressions.
I’ve had quite a bit of trouble with my own ivy trials.
Pj : photo from internet for real exemple.

2 Likes

I apologize for writing a late reply, since my system is not very good, I preferred to make the vines a little big instead of making them small and making too much because the program started to muscle, I don’t work very realistic about color, I do it according to my instant mood. Thank you very much for your suggestion…

2 Likes

It was nothing. I’m not an expert, so I allowed myself this remark because these are problems that I had to try to resolve in some of my images.
It’s true that we can easily be limited by hardware. For this, I watched, a little late, some tutorial videos talking about optimizing Blender for renderings: it was useful to me.
Like this one, if it might be useful to you:

But there are others, perhaps more current, if we move to Blender 4.
I also discovered a few addons that help (Memsaver, for example, if we use a lot of PBR).
The photo that I took the liberty of posting comes from the Internet, found by chance, just to illustrate: it bothers me that it is so big; I should have reduced its dimensions. Sorry. Have good times.

1 Like

Thank you again, I will examine it in detail at my convenience.