Peetie's sketchbook

Playing with tissue, DogTools and voxel remesh.

1 Like

I like the combination of DOF, smoke, and lighting setup. New Material / texture workflow as well. Used the UV-spectrum addon and did some baking to mix procedural textures

2 Likes

Playing with the Grungit addon. Female bust by CGCookie, rendered in EEVEE.
Grungit solution is most convenient I’ve seen. It’s a hassle free solution.

1 Like

Used: MESHmachine, KITOPS, Qblocker, EV Express, Grungit, voxel remesh, Blender

1 Like

Just a nice render.

Made with Metaballs, bevel after boolean, Quad Remesher, simple deform modifier, EV Express.

2 Likes

Pushing “Assets for level builder” and group pro to the limits. Didn’t reach the limit yet by far. These are all instanced. Just 8 parts used and 500mb peak memory.

2 Likes

Great Work Peetie’s !!

1 Like

Fantastic Work Peetie

Working on a new addon called MOAS-GEN. MOAS stands for Modular Assets. And GEN for Generator. So it generates modular assets which you can snap and combine. First part of the script is done. Here a result with it:

1 Like

Playing around with the Material Nodes addon, EV Express, Bake Wrangler and Tissue.

Using the Mesh Materializer addon and EV Express.

I wrote an article about the addon on: https://blender-addons.org/mesh-materializer-addon/

Messing up materials from Quixel Megascan. Good job for an EEVEE render:

Another (quick) test with some of the Quixel Megascan’s materials. Material on beams is my own though.
Did some post processing.

If you start with good albedo values, then more doors wil open.

Made with the Blocker addon, Quixel textures, EV Express and Layer Painter.

Testing out Quixel Mega Scan’s assets in the EEVEE Production Suite:

Two of the 40 presets of the EEVEE Production Suite

This was a very simple robot, just a few cubes. Then I remeshed it (voxel), applied a few modifiers like simple deform and cast. Last steps: quad remesh and using material nodes addon and the tissue addon for curvature weight paint converted to colors and used that in material.

You could make these like 5 in an hour (or more). With just cubes, remesh, quad remesh, tissue addon for curvature, attribute node. (And for lighting and materials, the eevee production suite).

the same cuties, but then on a table.

1 Like