The Creative Services team supports the worldwide marketing in the development of new product introductions and segment campaigns both in house as well as by creating design guidelines/templates for external design vendors and ensure those are trained accordingly.
We are looking for a “Project Manager Virtual Reality”. In this role you will be responsible for the following in the area of interactive 3D / virtual reality projects as well as video/animation development:
- Support worldwide marketing campaign tactic development
- Interactive 3D/virtual reality/Augmented Reality
- Storyboard/concept/requirements creation/coordination & review
- Project Management
- Proof of concept development
- Vendor management/contact Video/animation/proof of concept production preparation/coordination production &post production
- Guideline / template development/maintenance
- Develop/optimize 3D design guidelines
- Coordination and/or internal template development
- Build templates/workflows for internal video productions
- Training/evaluation of motion design vendors
- Train vendors on Agilent 3D/video/animation design guidelines/templates
- Vendor evaluation & project reviews
- Consult Marketing/Marcom about new trends in the area of interactive 3D/virtual reality
- VR/AR community exchange contact Consult & Review Consolidate efforts and demonstrate from previous Agilent AR/VR projects
- Bachelor or Master Degree or University Degree or equivalent in Media Design/ Multimedia
- Minimum of 2 - 4 years relevant experience
- Unity or equivalent 3D cross-platform game engine
- 3D Studio Max or equivalent 3D computer graphics program
- Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, After Effects, Audition, Indesign)
- Fluent English language skills
- Career development opportunities
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Permanent contract in fast growing global company
- Exciting projects in dynamic collaborative team
Should you have any further questions regarding the application process, please contact the recruiter on +34 933 445 804.
Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek – so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
Agilent Technologies Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.