Person Tutorial Wanted!

Hey, here’s an idea, use a picture like this. I am also a kid and don’t use pictures of nude people. : P just search google images for something like “muscle diagram” or something. that is were I got this.
I hope it is useful.

Attachments

Thanks! This helps a lot!

Are people in briefs ok? I mean you could get pictures of yourself just wearing underware or boxershorts that way you can at least see your body without any sexual context to it. I’d stay of the internet for references as you will find nude material even if you do not want to.
Have you considered actually asking your parents if they can provide you with references you are allowed to use? I mean if you trust them you should be able to explain your motiviation.
I although think that it is a good idea to start with the head, the hand or the foot as the other body parts will be modelled similarly so what you learn there can be applied to the rest as well.
Anyway good luck and happy blending.

Never understood this scaredness of nakedness in the US. They show splatter movies during the afternoon but when they see one of those European commercials with nakedness in them or they read one of the teen magazins (anybody know Bravo?) they all go haywire.