Phenix Simulation Add-on: Seeking Talented Visual Content Creator for Launch

:rocket: Beta Announcement: Phenix, the Revolutionary Addon for Particle Animation in Blender :star2: (Coming Soon)

Watch the video

Dear 3D Creators and Blender Enthusiasts,

After a year of intensive development, I am thrilled to introduce Phenix, an add-on designed to revolutionize your particle animation experience in Blender.

Key Features of Phenix:

• Varied Visual Effects: A range of visual effects to combine and create unique animations.
  • Minimalist Node Interface: An intuitive user interface that simplifies the complexity of particle animations.
  • Advanced Features: Color Morphing, Tracing, Constraints, fluid simulation (SPH), Collision.
  • Additional Effects: Stack and mix effects for limitless creativity.

Seeking Talent for Visual Presentation:

For the launch of the Phenix beta, I am looking for a talented visual content creator to assist with presentation material creation. This collaboration will be remunerated.

If you are interested in collaborating on the Phenix project and want to be a part of this exciting venture, please reach out to me directly at [email protected] or through my facebook page https://www.facebook.com/kissanou3d. I look forward to hearing from talented individuals who share a passion for 3D animation and Blender!

With enthusiasm,
Issanou

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.