Photoreal House(Attempt)

Most of it but its mostly just tileable textures. I think you can use generated too

Thanks dude! Thats a goo point. I shoulda added some subsdivision surface to that pot haha. Maybe I will rerender it if I have some time since its not too hard to do haha

Hmmm, is that jackfruit ?

1 Like

Looks like it haha. Its hotpot with fishballs.

I meant the yellow thingies to the right ! they look like jackfruit. Nice atmosphere in this kitchen !

1 Like

Oh yeah. Its a old model of some noodles I made. Thanks man!

Great environment props and lighting!

1 Like

Thanks man!

Top notch work!

1 Like

Thanks dude!

i wish you’d make tutorials, helping us noobs on how to make things

Very Good!

Thanks man!

I have been thinking of it haha. Im gonna do some shameless self promotion here. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjMcOpA2jHVi8UmHpsSh29Q/videos This is my youtube channel. We are currently working on a devlog series for a game we made. Stay tuned cause the episode I am working on now will hopefuly be good haha. Got anything you would want me to make a tutorial on?

1 Like

Uh! your lighting is very interesting! A making of about using cycles in your scene? Some explanation about your texturing and material workflow would be nice too.

1 Like

Ok that could work!

1 Like

ya im really impressed about the lighting and texturing. your models i can basically do it myself too but texturing and lighting are very hard for me [im very very new ]

1 Like

Yeah I aint the most complicated modeller but I wanna improve haha. But its good to know. If I decide to make a tutorial on it I will show you. Its very simple though

Congrats for making it on the featured row!

I knew you would!

Thanks for believing in me haha