-
What is the type of project? modeling, rendering, motion graphics, games, VFX etc
modeling of a kind of cradle-like construct in order to find the most efficient proportions -
Are you a company or individual? We recommend to post a link to your website.
I am an individual. This is something like a startup. -
What kind of designer are you looking for? Experience level, special skills, etc
I need someone who can either do the job and help me design the correct structure, or point me to a person who can. -
What is the deadline?
no deadline. start right away. -
Description of the project. It is best to be clear on what you expect the final project to look like, this will attract higher level designers
The blender-designer will be engaged in finding the correct design measurements of the a prototype for an ergonomic apparatus. With the prototype I am planning to find funding. First contact with funding has been made. First rough drawings about the geometry have been made. The general mechanical ideas are settled. The blender simulation is about finding the optimal measurements for the different parts within the predefined design constraints (this is not to say that I am not open for completely novel design ideas for the project, as soon as you have learned about the broader design requirements and goals). -
What is the budget? This is not obligatory, but it helps a little information, like whether this is for entry level or veteran designer.
Budget depends on what you tell me needs to be done to achieve this. I think CHF 70.- per hour is a reasonable price. I am going to compare different offers before I hire you. Please communicate openly with me about features that you might still have to learn before using them for this project. We can find a way to finance that in our mutual interest. -
Furthermore:
I would prefer someone geographically close to Zurich, Switzerland. I would introduce you to the project details after we sign a contract based on Swiss law.
1 Like
The job position has been filled. Thank you everyone for your helpful and professional answers! I will definitely come back for more next time!