Piano perspective

Hi!!
Here is one of my work, and I’d realy like to know what you think about it :wink:

Dang! That’s fine! Puts my model to shame lol. You did a really fabulous job man!

Well thank you. I’ve juste seen your work, and if you allow me to do some critics (sorry for my English if there are any mistakes :frowning: ), I think you might be working on the lighting and the material. Because, for me, the modeling is juste fine :wink:

It’s nice, but since this is a close-up, I would suggest more precise modeling and some variation. I think gaps between white keys and between white and black keys should be slightly bigger. Also keys should not be perfectly straight - even if it was a new piano.
Here is some reference:

Thank you, I’ll try to work on it and post it soon.

I was going to say the exact same thing. I think the model looks very beautiful. I would rate it pretty close to picture quality. The only giveaway for me is how there is no gaps in the white keys for the black keys.

I’ve got to agree. the key to making a CG image look real is variation and grunge. looking at this image the piano looks played with.

Thank you, I’m gonna re render it, and I keep you in touch