Pirate cabin

Stunning artwork, you really got that PBR shader going! The only critique i can think of is the rotated bureau. It’s a bit disturbing for me.

Excellent work! Perfect atmosphere)

Thank you very much for your comments:

-alf0:thank you very much friend, I am glad you like it.
-djoxy: jeje, it is good. Thank you very much djoxy for comment.
-RayVelcoro: thanks Ray. Yes, PBR is a great advance. Well, always we can rotate the desk jeje. Thanks for comment friend.
-1d_Inc: thank you very much. I celebrate that you like the mood, because it is the most important thing in this scene.

I disagree - the lower contrast makes the air look dusty/hazy which adds to the atmosphere of the scene.

Awesome work! Well balanced details and great mood!

. . . . . . . . . . . . LeCHUCK! . . . . . . . . . .

Yes, it is true too, so I decided not add more contrast to the scene. Thank you very much Moony.

Thank you very much friend. Your artwork “Sanctuary Rising” is a wonderful nature scene, congrats.

Jeje, yes, he is the most indicated.

Wonderful attention to detail. Personally I really like the contrast, I think it works perfectly with the scene. I’m also very impressed by your other work, especially ‘Cartoon Spain’. Respect to you.

Thank you very much Songroom, I am glad you like my other works too. Thanks for comment!

love your artistic style

Looks great, I like it!

Looks great I Like it!

on the bookcase a Money Island Book. Of course the style is it :slight_smile:
Love it

Monkey Island… :3

Impressive work, perfect.

Very nice work. Great looking scene.

Goddamn, your pirate cabin is amazing!! What a fantastic style you’ve put into this. Well done. It’s even better than Sea of Thieves, which is also beautiful, but your work pushes this look even further. Very, very cool. I’m left repeating myself, well done. Well done. Wow!

Really cool. Invokes Monkey Island nostalgia for me.

1 Like