Planet view

My personal project where I tried to learn how to create planets and how to improve my lighting skills.
That’s the first time I model such big thing like this rover, so hope it looks nice.

57 Likes

It looks very very nice, wwell done!

the colours are all very appealing. I love the green of space contrasting against the warm hues of the terrain.

Honestly it’s so perfect, the only small thing i would change if you would permit my criticism, is I feel the lower astronaut is lost a little in front of the wheel, they blend in a little too much, a few steps to the right might make it easier to read. Other than that - chefs kiss

1 Like

Glad, that you liked my work)

Yeah, I think you right about this thing with astronaut, it would look better if his silhouette contrasts with the ground. Thank you!

1 Like

wow, looks so good…

1 Like

This is utterly superb. I absolutely love it.

There was only one tiny thing I would say, again as joe.mcdowall put it. “If you will permit me.”

And it was about one of the astronauts. But for me it was the one on the wheel.

The view is so breath-taking, that, and I may be wrong, but it appears they are awestruck by it.

However if the one on the wheel was either standing, maybe holding onto the strut of the cockpit, or turned seated, with a more “aghast, look at that!” type pose.

Just a tiny thing I know, but showing how overwhelmed they both are.

As you have done such an incredible job of the panorama.

I hope you didn’t mind the suggestion.

Again, and either way, it is an absolutely amazing piece. :sparkling_heart:
Also Love the vehicle.

1 Like

Thank you!

I’m open for different opinions, that’s why I post my works here)
You have a great idea, I didn’t even think about astronauts in that way.
I’m happy that you liked my work

1 Like

Cool! Reminds me of some of those science fiction book covers from the 80s.

1 Like

You’re on the featured row! :+1:

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

Amazing work :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

Thanks, Bart!

1 Like

Thank you)

planet looks fantastic, the atmosphere in general is very pleasing. rover looks great, only issue i have with it is the scale of the astronauts in comparison… but other than that it, the rover looks very nice.

1 Like