Please help, blender error when importing into unity and animation problem

I have made a custom skeleton for a custom model. I tried to make multiple poses/ actions for the model. All poses and actions went to the same timeline. When exported into unity. The armature / animations do not move. I have looked online for a solution to this problem, no one has a straight answer. How do I make a character wave, save such into pose library. Then make a new action, like it sitting. with the sitting timeline showing? I want to be able to push a button and the timeline for all the poses of a selected action be visible on the timeline. How do I do that?

I have made such poses already, they are all on the same timeline, works great as one long animation clip in blender. when imported into unity in any format however, the armature / animation stays completely still, how do i fix that?

Thank you for reading, hopefully you can help. Thank you for your time.

Here is pics to summarize what I meant:

if those do not work, here is a link to the pics already posted: https://forum.unity.com/threads/please-help-blender-error-when-importing-into-unity-and-animation-problem.651103/

I’m not an animator, but try to check this:

Mmm it seems like you’re just using the pose library. You have to use the action editor, that’s where the magic is. The pose library is for quick selections if you dont want to move the rigs all over the place again, such as hand poses face poses. stuff like that.