Please help me! if I cant figure it out I'll fail my class, needs to be fixed ASAP, PLEASE HELP!

I dont think so, It appears to be in the same exact place as it was before

it just happened one day, I had finished for the day and I hit save a bunch of time, like a lot of times, and then the next time I went on it looked the way it does now.

Ok, but when you open the file, does it give you a huge list of warnings? Like this:

Or, if you pull down the top info window, like this:

If so, try this. Switch the Outliner on the left to show Blender File like this:

Then right-click one of those broken libraries (take note of what blend file it is), hit ‘Relocate’. The file browser will open. Point it to the actual .blend file where it is in your folder(s).

From the screenshot.

I do see stuff like that, the only ones I have seen though are the list of warnings and the broken libraries. i didn’t know about the other thing. I will try that though

ok when I switch to see the blend file in the sidebar it shwos no broken libraries, but when i go through each thing in the organizer for the curent scene, way down in them I find some broken libraries

it doesn’t show a relocate option when I right click on a library with the red mark through it, which I am assuming means it is a broken library

im going to have to get back to you guys tomorrow, sorry, i have to get a haircut and i have a friend calling me soon, I will be back tomorrow though thank you for your help I really appreciate it

Ok, when you get back to it try to do a File -> Find Missing Files and point it to your directory. Other than that, I’m not sure what else to suggest, if you have the libraries where they’re supposed to be.

I think its always a good practice to have cumulative saves when working on a project… So if incase u see things go crazy- u can always go back

Something worth trying is going to view -> frame all. If stuff’s still in the outliner, try view -> frame selected. Or maybe append from the bad file into a new blend file. You probably already tried that though. Good luck!

Too much work for that tiny text.

Top right corner.

I may not be able to help you because I don’t know enough, or things have already been said, however what I can suggest is to install Blender 2.91 from Blender.org or you can install it on steam and it will automatically update all the time.

By the way when you share a blend file with somebody and say if they delete loads of stuff or something, nothing will happen because they don’t have access to the actual original file on your pc, if you get what I mean.

This is support section. “Too much work” waits outside by definition. At least, that’s what I would want from a support section I’d want to be supported from. But maybe that’s just me.

I haven’t been able to get back to my Blender hobby for way too long, and things have changed, and I’ve forgotten a lot. But the tests I propose are simple:

Check your camera settings. Are the cameras actually pointing where you think they are looking? Are the objects you are trying to image within the depth of field settings, etc? Also check the lighting. Are you shooting in the dark?

I will never admit to how I learned to check these things, nor will I talk about how long it took me to learn those lessons.