Please please please help me

I’ve been trying to port this model into Gmod/SFM forever. I’m super close, but I can’t figure out this extra step. I’m getting burned out. The model is here, and I ported a skeleton that works in Gmod. All I need is the skeleton applied to the model. That’s literally all I need. Please help me.

Hey! I’m Amna, new here.

I’m a rigging artist, and I absolutely loveee helping people out :)) I’ve had a glance at the file.
Are you looking for some advice on weight painting, or would you like me to take care of it for you? Let me know how I can best support you! :))

7 Likes

I hate to say it, but I can’t do it on my own. If you could do it for me, that would be great.

1 Like

Absolutely, no problem at all! :))
I’ll handle it for you and let you know as soon as it’s done (shouldn’t take more than a day).
You just sit back and relax! ;))

3 Likes

Done! File shared in the inbox :))

3 Likes

I’m amazed! How did you do that??? Something that took me almost 2 years took you a day!

Do you have paypal or something? I wanna compensate you.

6 Likes

Aw, your reaction seriously put a huge smile on my face!! :DD

It’s all about experience and expertise. Rigging is my passion and profession (being doing it for over 3 years now :))

Your offer to pay is super sweet, but it’s honestly not necessary. I’m just glad I could be of help to you! :))

4 Likes

Fair enough. Again, thanx a ton. I’ll give you credit.

2 Likes

I have a question, in order to properly export the model it has to be all in one collection. Can I merge all the collections without effing everything up?

Yep, don’t worry :)) I don’t think it should cause any issues