poker table

i know it has errors, but im proud of it :PP… my very first project in blender, hehe hope ya like it.:cool: comments are very wellcome:)

Attachments

very nice, I like the poker chips :slight_smile: The felt on the table could use some work though if you were looking to improve on it.

thanks for comment :)… i agree totaly with you, and if i improve it, ill post some shoots here :slight_smile:

If it is any word of encouragement, I looked at the first image and wondered, “now, is this the reference image, or is this the render?” Then I saw the faint moire pattern in the table and knew that it was the render. But the thumbnail “sold” me, and I think that says a lot.

Haha, yeah that is what i thought too!

thank you very much guys on your kind words, i very much appreciate it! :slight_smile:

That’s awesome for your first project! One thing that stands out to me is that the cards are really shard at the corners. Playing cards are usually pretty rounded there, these look like you could cut someone :). Other than that, I don’t see much wrong.

thanks mate :)… i totaly agree, i will remodel cards, and today i modelled new poker table thats in my oppinion very very good, ill upload it , cant wait to see some more commeents on that. :slight_smile: thanks again!

As people have mentioned, the card corners need to be rounded, but also the sides of the poker chips look like they could be set smooth. Looking good.