Poolrooms Footage Animation

I have created a series that will help me practice on my modeling, Lighting, camera movements, textures, and composition while entertaining and telling a story through a “found footage format” as I build architecture structures from different environments each level/room being different than the other.

I dislike the render engine “cycles” and never plan to touch that render engine for animation which means that this whole series is being made in using the “Eevee” render engine while still making it look semi realistic, if not BETTER than cycles! (Or so I think)

Anyways this video I’m posting is part 2 of my series and I plan to post a lot more in the near future. These are just practice animations and still have a lot to learn hence this series I’m currently making.
Extra Info:
Render engine: Eevee
Samples per frame: 10 (Not joking)
Frames per camera scenes: 2000 - 6000
Resolution: 1680 x 1080
Objects: 601

Any feedback ?

Very suspenseful/creepy, so, good job. It’s a great start so far. I liked it, but of course I’m impatient and I can’t just sit and watch, so I skipped ahead here and there. Maybe just a wee bit long or too much of “look at the model I made here” type of shots made me bored. Probably with a couple more little creepy sounds/glimpses of something maybe would keep viewer engaged. Maybe needs some more foley work but obviously you’ve done nice work on it so far. It really reminded me of the game “Portal”, which is my favorite.

1 Like

Thank you for your feedback its very helpful. I really appreciate your time for watching my animation and I’ll keep this reply in mind when making more animations!