Possibly the weirdest challenge for Blender artists [sign-ups]

As some know, I have recently had the weird idea of connecting people across creative fields. I believe that challenges are a great way to bring people together, so I am drawing up a challenge that will (hopefully) connect 3D artists in here to photographers on Pixabay. Making friends is cool, says the after school TV special.

THE CHALLENGE:
Those who sign up will be partnered at random with a photographer, whose challenge is to take the pictures of a meal needed for the 3D artist to recreate that meal in Blender. The best recreation of the most visually interesting meal wins!

THE PRIZE:
The friends we make along the way?

If this sounds like an interesting challenge for you, please sign up by posting a placeholder reply, and I will start getting in touch with photographers!

(note: There will likely be an unmatched number of 3D artists and photographers. In such a case, some may be offered to have two entries, if they want to)

7 Likes

what is a placeholder reply?

You leave a reply that simply says “placeholder” or “I sign up”. When the contest ends, you can edit it to post your work in that reply.

placeholder

1 Like

Is it still gonna happen?

Sorry to say, but due to a lack of interested peoole, it seems to be a no launch :frowning:

It depends how many photographers want to submit. I could do about 5 entries?

You are literally the only one who reponded… :frowning:

oh :frowning:

qwertyu

1 Like

You dont say