🚀 Post pictures of your Blender 2.8 Code Quest Rocket here!

WooHoo! Just came in!

4 Likes

Arrived in New York!

7 Likes

Woah that’s quite a view you’ve got there! :ok_hand:

3 Likes

These pictures are all incredible. Makes me want to go back and take a better one.

It’s amazing to see how quickly it seems to be coming together now with 2.8. Animation is there in the latest video update. Fully rigged characters at last. Running real time in Eevee with deformers and real time object motion blur. It’s even automatically updating and playing back old scenes.

I agree with an earlier post that they should think about more fund raisers like this in the future. Makes the whole thing a lot of fun. And we each have a little historical record of the whole thing.

The rocket from Turkey

5 Likes

What he said. :heart_eyes:

Arrived in SoCal a couple of days ago.

8 Likes

Rocket landed in Lagonegro, Basilicata, Italy!

6 Likes

Rocket finaly landed in Lithuania

6 Likes

5 Likes

Boy I didn’t realize that this was such a big deal!rocket

9 Likes

Received my rocket yesterday in upstate New York!

6 Likes

Rocket in Poland

10 Likes

Blenderrocket! Go go Codequest!

7 Likes

Proud to be silver sponsor :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Landed a few days ago, but my boss didn’t check the mailbox so finally here it is :slight_smile:

6 Likes

So let’s see… 63 reported landings in this thread. 1 out of those pictures shows that @dphantom has to deal with 5 of those puppies. In my book we are certain that 67 of this new breed are in loving hands.
Looking at the 3200 total stated here. Well…

Give us the pictures!

EDIT: please? :wink:

1 Like

I only took a picture of 1 but purchased 3. I’m sure there’s others who took a photo of only one while they purchased more.

edit: also I got 1 sticker so it seems we got 1 sticker for every 2 rockets purchased I guess.

The #b3d rocket has lander #spacex style in Norway!

8 Likes

the whole world needs more rockets like this!

1 Like