Preview error i cannot solve in python script

hi everyone, by no mean i’m not a python user . i use blender software and there is this addon that has some video presets preview when i click on preview i get this error which , i have no idea what it means. i tried to use admin access … giving the folders and files admin acess but nothing seem to change . please i need your help .

this is the error :

Python: Traceback (most recent call last):
File “D:\Program Files\Blender Foundation\Blender 4.1\4.1\python\Lib\subprocess.py”, line 1026, in init
self._execute_child(args, executable, preexec_fn, close_fds,
File “D:\Program Files\Blender Foundation\Blender 4.1\4.1\python\Lib\subprocess.py”, line 1538, in _execute_child
hp, ht, pid, tid = _winapi.CreateProcess(executable, args,
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
FileNotFoundError: [WinError 2] The system cannot find the file specified

Without knowing anything about the addon or what it is supposed to do it is hard to say. But it looks as if the addon tries to run some python subprocess and cannot find the required tool/executable/… Without knowing the addon I have only one idea: Does the addon require you to set some path-information in the preferences? Maybe a path/link to an external software that was not delivered with the addon (e.g. due to license limitations)?

the addon is called cinepack which is a pre-built-in animation and set of cameras ready to use, it has presets of most documented technics in cinematography, However the addon does have a path that require you to link the addon to the folder that contains the assets where the presets exist. i hope that helps any additional informations or screen shot just tell me. thank you

Sorry, not much more I can help. I do not know/have that addon. I just guessed in my previous answer. If you followed all installation steps as mentioned in their documentation and it still does not work I would suggest to contact the developers.

1 Like

Welcome :tada:

…maybe it’s just because you are usin 4.1 and this addon is not quite ready yet ??

Blendernmarket is showing onlypnlu until 4.0… so properly you have to look at any given support page…