Princess Kushana

Hi! I used to render my personal projects in Marmoset Toolbag but this time I decided to give Eevee a try!.
This is a game ready fan-art of Princess Kushana from Hayao Miyazaki’s Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind.
Everything was modeled, sculpted and retopologized in Blender, detailed in Zbrush and textured in Substance Painter. The hair was made using JoseConseco’s Hair tool add-on.

I hope you like it!

Close up:

Wireframe:

10 Likes

Beautifull work :slight_smile:

Looks great, especially the hair :wink: . I would put more shine on the sword though.

I think this is a good design.

Interesting concept. Really. I know that comic in and out. It seems you looked like more to Kushana’s loveliness than her warmongering personality… it’s fascinating…

Amazing piece of art. I like it very much. By game ready do you mean you have her rigged and can be animated? If so it would be great if you ever choose to release her some way. I’d love to animate her.

Thanks everyone!

You’re probably right, I’m not entirely happy with it either(in the lore of Nausicaa the swords aren’t made from metal.) but it was time for me to move on to another project.

I mostly mean low poly and PBR textured, the rig is rigify but sadly I didn’t polish her enough to be releasable.

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!