Prision Movie

This was originally a project I started when I found out about puzzle, but I changed my mind and am now making it into a movie. I’ve got a part done. It’s at http://www.freewebz.com/blendedgoo/Chains-Cell1.zip and hopefully it won’t take to long to download. Some of it won’t make sense because there aren’t any sounds yet, and when he responds quickly to a sound that isn’t there it looks strange. Any comments on lighting, modeling, animation, and my choice of interior decorator will be appreciated. Thanks a bunch.

Goo

I can’t download it, the link is a loop, it just brings me back to the page on these forums of your post…

I don’t know why it’s not working. I tried the link and it works fine. I guess I’ll try a new link sometime. I think I need to find a better web server.

Goo

hmmm wel I can dowload it,… but when I open the .zip there’s nothing in there :frowning:

i’ve downloaded it as well…
there IS the file… but i can’t play it…hmm

Same here, downloaded OK but I can’t play the avi.

Ok. I guess thats another problm to check on. I compiled it with Virtual Dub and I think it’s in the newest Divx version, but I’m not sure.

Goo

YOUR MOVIE DOES NOT WORK!

You have to play it through Divx 5 player. Don’t get the Professional encoder or otherwise you end up cursed with Gator-smeg.

It looks good.