Problem with baking in cycle render

hello im beginner learning blender. i have some questions whenever i cycle render my mesh(shade smoothed) gets notibly quad faces. so i tried to subdivide and looked perfectly withought any quad faces very clean in render. but the problem starts when i bake it AO map. in render cant notice the quad faces but in ao map you can see all mini quad faces over it. i would like more clean without any quad faces. what im doing wrong? and i notice in cycle render whenever i add the normal map node without applying normal textures gives me quad faces.

this is what im referring looks with quad faces and this is subdivided and applies normal map texture.

please ill appreciate any help

What are your baking settings, are you baking from a high-poly to a low-poly?

sorry im not quiet good english but ill try to explain. im trying to bake a low poly mesh AO.
the low-poly mesh is already applied with normal map nod with normal map texture of the high poly.

and this is my setting of the baking i do the uv map 2048 each and 5px of the baking.
Screenshot_5

Try just setting the bake type to Ambient Occlusion and have an image texture with a new blank texture in the material node editor, having the image node selected when you bake. Also if it takes too long to bake you can lower the render samples to like 32 for the AO.

hm tried but now is more detailed the quad faces. hm but could it be my mesh problem?? every time i enter to shading tab and use viewport shading my mesh gets like this photo even i did shade smooth

or wait i think i know whats the problem i think is the normal map that i baked with low and high poly. in render mode if i only add the normal map node withouht normal map texture its normal but wheneber i put the normal map texture it gets does ugly quad faces. if is that so is there any tip for marmoset? i heard i could calculate the shell cap

i can see some quads here

Hm :thinking: I don’t use marmoset but try setting the color space of the image texture node of the normal map from sRGB to non-color data. I f that didn’t work maybe try using the weighted normal modifier on the mesh before baking.