Problem with my animation

Hey guys i tried to start learning animation in blender and for some reason when i clicked in the action editor the limbs of my character move and i don’t know why

Hi there! What exactly do you mean by “the limbs move”? It is not clear enough what your problem is, please more details :slight_smile:

Hey, what happens is when I wanna advance in the timeline for some reason the limbs move, below in the image they are as I finished the pose but when I touch the action editor to advance they move like in the photo above so I rearrange them as I want but the same thing happens again, they get messed up again when I touch the action editor.

Uhm okay, I am still confused
But you you perhaps mean that, if you pose something and go back/forth in the timeline, your pose disappears and returns to the old one?

In that case you’re not keyframing, though Auto key is enabled. This happens sometimes. Try adding the keys then by shortcut I

If this is not what happens, maybe add a video?

Heres a gif cus a cant upload a video
ScreenRecorderProject1-ezgif.com-video-to-gif-converter

Mh alright. Can you select all bones and check if they are keyframes? Also: Do you have any NLA tracks active?

What is a NLA track? Im new in this

I hate I can’t put various screenshots at once

phew okay can you upload the blendfile so I can have a closer look? THis might go faster :slight_smile:

I can’t upload it cuz the blend achieve weight more than 5 mb so here is the link to google drive where you can download it and if you want the textures too.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1TUcitX9xSh1r0O5cyhNe1YZQZNT1g3by?usp=sharing

Mh I cannot recreate the problem, it works fine to me, so perhaps it’s a version bug. Try open it with Blender 4.0 and see if the problem still occurs

Hi, I am on 4.1 and it is happening here as well.

1 Like

Ok i figured out that if you select all the controls and insert a keyframe before you click the timeline this will stop from hapenning.

Thanks, but apparently that trick doesn’t work for me or maybe i am doing something wrong