Problem with Parenting my Rig to the Mesh

Hey Guys. So I am very new to blender and I have created a 3D Character and a rig for it. Both the Character and the rig are symmetrical. When I create a parent (With Automativ Weights) to my rig, one side works perfectly (left) and the other side is weird. The leg is weirdly being connected to the “cape thing” she is wearing. I can’t sepperate the cape from the leg, It’ll just Always bind along with the leg and make the leg move very weirdly. Does anybody know how I can solve this Problem and have the cape not connect to any rig?
There is a link to a copy of my project: https://we.tl/t-GmPviXrBnt

Parent With Automatic Weight often needs some corrections, either in Weight Paint mode or with the Remove or Assign button under the Vertex Group list, in your case it looks like you have no other choice but to make these corrections, nothing complicated though, just make sure that your brus is on Subtract mode, and to paint through deactivate Advanced > Front Face Only, deactivate the Front-face Falloff, and choose Falloff Shape > Projection

Thank you very much! Did you open my file? You can see that when smothing the Surface the mesh gets a weird line through the middle… I symmetrized it and connected the two sides. And now it Looks like this. Do you know how to flatten this? The movement now works just fine!

You need to recalculate the normals, some of your faces are flipped, so select all in Edit mode and press Alt N > Recalculate Outside. Also, put your Armature modifier above the Subdivision Surface, and select your character and right click > Shade Smooth